en - [sympa-users] Feature request

  • From: "Ed C." <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Feature request
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:14:46 -0500

I see from Philipp's link on list-parameters that review and get command
permissions are still linked. If I were a list owner I might not want a
new subscriber to be able to download the whole history of a list but it
might be appropriate for every member to know the email addresses of
everyone who's reading the postings. Can permissions for review and get
be decoupled? Listserv had this feature from its earliest versions if
I'm not mistaken.

Ed

  • [sympa-users] Feature request, Ed C., 04/20/2012