en - [sympa-users] Re: Mangling Subject...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Re: Mangling Subject...
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 22:09:03 +0100

Mandi! Paul Menzel
In chel dì si favelave...

PM> you seem to use an old version of Sympa as this should be fixed in
PM> recent version. Please always include that information.

We are using 6.0.1+dfsg-4 (debian).
There's some switch to enable it, or works ''out of the box''?

PM> Anyway, this problem has been reported several times already. Please
PM> take a look at the thread »Excessive "re:" in subjects« [1] and
PM> back port that patch to your installation.

Sorry. I'm a long time ''lurker'' of this list, but i don't remember
this topic, and probably i've used the wrong keyword for a google
search.

I've also looked on manual, but found nothing.

--
E i professori dell'altroieri stanno affrettandosi a cambiare altare
hanno indossato le nuove maschere