en - Re: [sympa-users] Archive section and html messages with referenced css and embedded images

  • From: Erik Olson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Archive section and html messages with referenced css and embedded images
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:22:56 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011, Adam Bernstein wrote:

The problem is that the image requests are very close one to another and
that doesn't allow the browser to update the sympa_session cookie with
the renewed session_id (it sends the previous seesion_id).

I've already submitted a bug report for this one:

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8056&group_id=23&atid=167

and I hope and pray it will get some attention soon, because I have no idea how to handle it.

I've been encountering this for almost two years now. Any private list archive with more than about 2 inline images auto-logs-out the user. Here's a dup of your bug report:

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6663&group_id=23&atid=167

- Erik

--
Erik Olson