en - Re: [sympa-users] Archive section and html messages with referenced css and embedded images

  • From: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Archive section and html messages with referenced css and embedded images
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:59:31 -0800

The problem is that the image requests are very close one to another and
that doesn't allow the browser to update the sympa_session cookie with
the renewed session_id (it sends the previous seesion_id).

I've already submitted a bug report for this one:

https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?func=detail&aid=8056&group_id=23&atid=167

and I hope and pray it will get some attention soon, because I have no idea how to handle it.

(Also, since this is really just one manifestation of the "requests that are too close together in time cause the session to go invalid" problem, I pray something can be done about that general case too. Any hope, Sympa guys?)

adam