en - [sympa-users] Notifying senders of successful moderation?

  • From: Julian Field <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Notifying senders of successful moderation?
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:14:05 +0000

Currently people who post to moderated lists receive a short message saying their message has been sent to the moderators for approval.

Is there any way that we can tell the original poster that their message has been approved and distributed?

We have a lot of lists where the people sending aren't subscribers of the list, so they never get to hear whether their message was approved (and hence distributed) or not.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jules

--