en - [sympa-users] how to use LDAP for white lists ?

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] how to use LDAP for white lists ?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:43:22 +0200

Hello,
I implemented whitelists on some mailing list with a customized scenario.

for example wir this send scenario I allow people sending mail to the list from @example.org

title.gettext Private, moderated for non subscribers plus exceptions

is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
equal([sender], '.*example.org') smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it

true() smtp,smime,md5 -> editorkey

My question is how to extract mail attribute for whitelist from an LDAP server ?
if I Want to dinamically load via LDAP users who are allowed to send mail to a list (Without being subscribers).
is it possible in some way ?

thanks

Rick

  • [sympa-users] how to use LDAP for white lists ?, Riccardo Veraldi, 10/19/2011