en - [sympa-users] Losing digest on system crash

  • From: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Losing digest on system crash
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:23:07 -0600

Running Sympa 5.4.6 here.

I've had a couple of crashes lately (thunderstorms are more active right now)
and in the fist case found that the digest being sent was mangled. The first
went out with a TOC but no messages and I'm afraid the next will do the same.

First, is there some way to prevent this and secondly is there a way for the
used to fetch a day's digest using a list command? So far as I can tell the
latter only has the monthly 'digest' available and that's both too big and
seems to be ordered oddly.

  • [sympa-users] Losing digest on system crash, Russ Kepler, 09/14/2011