en - Re: [sympa-users] resend notify to owner and moderator

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] resend notify to owner and moderator
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:45:23 +0200

Hi,

This function does not exist in Sympa.
You can fill in a feature request for having it implemented. You can find the Sympa tracker link in the bottom of my message.

Best regards,

David

Le 10/09/11 08:02, Ibirisol Fontes Ferreira a écrit :
Hi there,

I have Sympa configured in my institution and working fine, but want
know if the Sympa have a resource for resend notifications of mensagens
on moderation for the list owner 1 times for day? Type, a reporte of all
mensages waiting by moderator.

This functions is very importante for lists with many owners and
editors, type,

bye,

--
David Verdin
RENATER

Requests for Sympa: please use the the Sympa tracker