en - [sympa-users] Using SYMPA in 2 distinct servers.

  • From: Sérgio Afonso <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Using SYMPA in 2 distinct servers.
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:39:11 +0100

Hello *,

I have a doubt about a scenario I am trying to implement using Sympa.

I have 2 servers (One is the Relay server (Postfix) and the other one is
where the mailboxes are located (Sendmail)).

The distinction between this 2 servers is done via an external/internal
DNS zones.

I tried to install Sympa in the Relay server but when a message is
delivered to a list it tries to send to the local mailboxes which do not
exist. Is it possible to have Sympa and WWSympa installed in the Relay
server and deliver the mail on the Mailboxes server?

Can I have a separation between the Web Interface and the Sympa daemon
in 2 different servers?

Thanks for any hint you could give me. Best regards,

Sérgio Afonso