en - [sympa-users] About scenarios and include2

  • From: Jose Maria Palacio <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] About scenarios and include2
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:45:35 +0200

Hi all.

I have populated a list (let's asume its name is L) with subscriptors from others lists, from the same Sympa instance, via include2 (let's call them "indirect subscriptors"). The list L also have its own subscriptors (let's call them "direct subscriptors").

Is it possible that L keeps its own send scenario for "direct subscriptors", and applies for "indirect subscriptors" the send scenario according to the list from where they were included?

Could this issue be solved by defining a new scenario with conditions to check if a sender is "direct" or "indirect subscriptor", and actions for each case? If it could, how do I define those conditions and actions? If it could not, how can I solve this issue?

I am using Sympa 6.0.

Thanks a lot in advance.