en - Re: [sympa-users] List of Lists

  • From: Jose Maria Palacio <address@concealed>
  • To: Dan Pritts <address@concealed>, András Bendzsák <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] List of Lists
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:45:30 +0200

Thanks a lot András, Dan.

I have some aditional questions for both of you about these approaches.

If a define a list using the DB or the include2 data source...
(1) ... if I include several list sharing subscriptors/members, when I
send a email to the list, those subscriptors/members will receive
duplicate emails?
(2) ... the send scenario would be independent from the send scenarios
defined for each included list? I mean, the new list could be "send
newsletter" if the included lists were "send private" and "send
editorkeyonly" (for instance)?

Thanks again.