en - [sympa-users] LDAP Alias Manager

  • From: Ibirisol Fontes Ferreira <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] LDAP Alias Manager
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:09:53 -0300

Hi people,

I have instalaled the sympa on Debian 5.0 (lenny), the version of sympa is 5.3.4-6. I want to use the sympa with alias on ldap, but i don't know what version of sympa have suport the alias_manager parameter?

I got the following error:
---
Starting Sympa mailing list archive manager: archivedLine 177, unknown field: alias_manager in sympa.conf
Unable to load sympa configuration, file /etc/sympa/sympa.conf has errors.
---

And what i would do for use in my version of sympa this feature? How i use this(the form of pass the parameters for ldap alias manager)? Because in my version of debian package have the script "ldap_alias_manager.pl".

Bye,

--
IBIRISOL FONTES FERREIRA

  • [sympa-users] LDAP Alias Manager, Ibirisol Fontes Ferreira, 03/23/2011