en - [sympa-users] Urlize - another look

  • From: Andrzej Zadrożny <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Urlize - another look
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:43:26 +0100

Hello!

I have successfully installed sympa, but i have a few questions/suggestions.

First of all i would like to force urlize on mailing list leaving all the other reception options to users. My suggestion would be to have separate options of attachment handling on the list (allow, bann, strip, urlize).

Is there any roadmap off development publicly available?

How do you install new current stable release of sympa? From sources? On which platform?

And last, I can code those features if some one points me to things (places) that need to be changed. And of course if sympa project would accept patches.

--
CSI
Andrzej Zadrożny