en - [sympa-users] rejecting unauthorized messages to the list

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] rejecting unauthorized messages to the list
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 11:59:26 +0100

Hello,
I have a mailing list configured as newsletter on sympa 6.1.3
I would like to drop messages coming from unauthorized users to a list, without owner or sender
notification that an unauthorized user wrote to the list. I sipy want to silenty drop the message. is this possible in some way ?

thank you

Riccardo

  • [sympa-users] rejecting unauthorized messages to the list, Riccardo Veraldi, 02/08/2011