en - Re: [sympa-users] sending via cron without verification

  • From: Jobst Schmalenbach <address@concealed>
  • To: Dan Pritts <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] sending via cron without verification
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:21:09 +1100

Sorry, I do not understand?

I have tried to send with email address (from in evelope and header) as the
OWNER of the list, but that does not work.

If I send as moderator (from and envelope) than I get the "aprove please"
email, which I do not want.

To be able to still have moderation I need to have "newsletter, restricted to
moderators after confirm..." but that gets me abovre problem.

Jobst

--
If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?