en - [sympa-users] sending via cron without verification

  • From: Jobst Schmalenbach <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sending via cron without verification
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:08:55 +1100

Hi.

I have some mailing lists (part of a project) that have a "daily quote"
that are part of the project's topic.

This I want to do via a script [I know how to do that ;-)] WITHOUT
the moderation message "Article to be approved ...".

However, I want to give ONE user a chance to send something to
the list as well but WITH moderation message.

Is this scenario actually possible?

NOTE: you can't send from the outside anything to us that
comes from our domain (milter/mimedefang/sendmail rule), so
the above scenario would be reasonable secure, besides ALL
these types of mailing lists are not visible.

Jobst

--
You seem (in my (humble) opinion (which doesn.t mean much)) to be (or
possibly could be) more of a Lisp programmer (but I could be (and probably