en - Re: [sympa-users] Database on different server

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Mark Van Crombrugge <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Database on different server
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:42:37 +0100

Hi,

Just set up the "db_host" parameter in your sympa.conf so that Sympa is able to access the correct host.
It should not be a problem.

Regards,

David

Le 18/01/11 10:05, Mark Van Crombrugge a écrit :
Hi,

I need to install Sympa one one server while the MySQL database resides on
our database server.

Because there is no MySQL server running on the Sympa server the modules for
data access will not install.

I suppose I'm not the first person who tries this so any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark Van Crombrugge
Head IT