en - RE: [sympa-users] throttle in sympa?

  • From: "Malcolm Waltz" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Alfredo Cuaresma" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] throttle in sympa?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:35:18 -0800

Hello Alfredo,

If you are using Postfix as your MTA, perhaps that would be the best place to handle this.

These two parameters look promising:

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#default_destination_rate_delay

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#transport_destination_rate_delay

There are probably other ways to accomplish that with Postfix as well.