en - [sympa-users] disable user initiated suspend

  • From: "Holger Rabbach (ICT)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] disable user initiated suspend
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:54:32 +0000

Hi again,

Sorry to be a bother today… one more thing I noticed is that users are able to suspend delivery of mailing lists. Is it possible to disable that feature? We have all our lists populated from an AD server and would like Sympa to do as little user management as possible – the more places we need to look for possible reasons why someone is not receiving list mails, the more complicated end user support gets…

Holger

  • [sympa-users] disable user initiated suspend, Holger Rabbach (ICT), 11/30/2010