en - [sympa-users] strip attachments

  • From: "Holger Rabbach (ICT)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] strip attachments
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:07:33 +0000

Hi all,

We have a couple of lists that will be moving to a Sympa server soon. We noticed that some of them are currently configured to disallow the posting of attachments. Rather than blocking the whole message, the attachment is stripped off and a notice added to the message that the sending of attachments is disallowed for this list. I know about the “urlize” subscription option, but it’s not exactly what we are looking for. I have also found a way to block the entire message via a scenario, but again, that is not what we want. Is there any way for the list administrator (maybe via a scenario) to have attachments stripped from messages?

Holger

  • [sympa-users] strip attachments, Holger Rabbach (ICT), 11/30/2010