en - [sympa-users] virtual robot alias problem

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] virtual robot alias problem
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:01:26 +0200

Hello,
I have a sympa server lists.domain.it

so I have these definitions on my aliases file:

sympa: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
listmaster: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"

I want to start using virtual robots for sub domains.

so for eample I ahve a sub domain lists.foo.domain.it

when I insert the new entry in the aliases file

address@concealed: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"
address@concealed: "| /home/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"

sendmail complains about it:

/etc/mail/aliases: 76 aliases, longest 10 bytes, 765 bytes total
/etc/mail/sympa_aliases: line 13: address@concealed... Warning: duplicate alias name sympa
/etc/mail/sympa_aliases: line 14: address@concealed... Warning: duplicate alias name listmaster

How can I fix this ?

Do i have to use a different admin user from "sympa" for each virtual robot ?

thanks

Rick

  • [sympa-users] virtual robot alias problem, Riccardo Veraldi, 10/27/2010