en - Re: [sympa-users] Strange help file not found error

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Strange help file not found error
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:43:42 +0000

Hi All,

Le 10 mai 2010 à 23:20, Elwyn Davies a écrit :
> I am still running Sympa 5.3.4
> Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting occasional error
> messages that I have never seen before sent as emails to Listmaster:
> I have now had four in total.
> e.g.
>
> Subject: Listmaster / web_tt2_error
>>>
>>> file error - help_wgiusqzf.html.tt2: not found
>>>

> I can't track down where the message is being generated. There don't seem
> to have been any bad consequences and no users have complained.
>
> Any suggestions as to what is going on?
>
> One thought occurs to me is that a hacker is trying to break in, but I
> can't see the mod of attack at present.
> The strings in the message are all 'help_<random text>.html.tt2'

I have the same issue and it's about 10 messages like this I receive every
day.

My Sympa service is working fine and no user are complaining. How can I get
rid of those messages? Is there anything to correct in my installation?

I'm running Sympa from the Debian Lenny package.

Thanks for any advice,

Antoine.

-- Cassiopea http://www.cassiopea.org --
. . . Pour un InTERREnet associatif, libre et équitable
. . Une alternative pour vos services internet

  • Re: [sympa-users] Strange help file not found error, Antoine Delvaux, 09/28/2010