en - [sympa-users] Include user's name in SQL query inclusion?

  • From: Omen Wild <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Include user's name in SQL query inclusion?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:59:05 -0700

I am looking for a way to include the user's name in a remote SQL
query. To test I've been trying to pull data from the admin_table.

I tried the following combinations in SQL query:

SELECT CONCAT(user_admin, ' ', list_admin, ' ', date_admin) FROM admin_table
GROUP BY user_admin
SELECT CONCAT('"', user_admin, ' ', list_admin, ' ', date_admin, '"') FROM
admin_table GROUP BY user_admin
SELECT user_admin, list_admin, date_admin FROM admin_table GROUP BY user_admin

With the first two the entire result get stuffed into the Email
column, so obviously incorrect.

With the last only the first column gets used, the Name column stays
empty.

Am I missing something simple?

Thanks,
Omen