en - [sympa-users] Command Line Creation Question

  • From: Drew Mazurek <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Command Line Creation Question
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:44:57 -0400

Apologies if this has come up before or if there's documentation I missed, but I'm trying to configure a list from an xml file as described at http://www.sympa.org/manual/list-creation#xml_file_format.  I included the moderator and sql options, but they weren't configured when I ran sympa.pl --create_list.  Are those options supported?  I'm running 6.0.5.

Also, are there other xml options than those listed on that site?

Thanks!

- Drew

  • [sympa-users] Command Line Creation Question, Drew Mazurek, 09/20/2010