en - [sympa-users] LDAP authentication and new listmasters

  • From: "Holger Rabbach (ICT)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] LDAP authentication and new listmasters
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:48:16 +0000

Hi all,

When we set up our sympa (6.0.3) listserver, we initially used the internal authentication. We set up two listmasters by adding the to the line in sympa.conf. All worked well. Then we changed authentication to LDAP to authenticate users against our AD server. Still, everything worked well. Now we want to add a third listmaster – but adding the email address to the sympa.conf line does nothing. Actually, removing one of the existing listmasters from the sympa.conf line does nothing either – they still have listmaster privileges when they log in again (and yes, I did restart sympa after making the changes J). Does anybody have an idea what may be going on here?

Best regards,

Holger

  • [sympa-users] LDAP authentication and new listmasters, Holger Rabbach (ICT), 09/07/2010