en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Install Issue

  • From: Dan Milunus <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Install Issue
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:21:25 -0400

It is a fresh install.  I am in the process of starting over, however I had an auth.conf file properly configured and I was still getting the same page with it in place, with no ability to log in.  I will re-read the page below and let you know if I run into the same issue after I have completed all the steps with the rebuild.

Thank you for the help.
Dan