en - [sympa-users] Upgrade 5.4.3 to version 6 plus changing DB at the same time

  • From: Carsten Aulbert <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Upgrade 5.4.3 to version 6 plus changing DB at the same time
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:57:26 +0200

Hi all,

I'm in the process to upgrade my small sympa installation from 5.4.3 to 6
(both running in their own distinct virtual machines).

For some (rather complex reasons) I'd like to move away from the current
mysql
setup and migrate to sqlite3. Is there an easy way to achieve this? I think
the upgrade itself should be fairly straight forward and well tested, but I
have not found any docs concerning the change of DB.

Are there any?

Cheers

Carsten

  • [sympa-users] Upgrade 5.4.3 to version 6 plus changing DB at the same time, Carsten Aulbert, 07/28/2010