en - [sympa-users] db_additional_subscriber_fields data types

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] db_additional_subscriber_fields data types
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:01:18 -0700

In my attempt to add the moderated_subscriber field to the subscriber_table and declare it in db_additional_subscriber_fields, I found that it would show up automatically in the review pages only if it was declared as an enum -- correct?

If so, why does it pass through the forms system as a string, instead of passing the enum values and setting up a chooser of the subscriber details page?