en - Re: [sympa-users] Scenario debugging?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>, Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Scenario debugging?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:21:48 +0200

Hi Roger,

My bad, log_level 2 is not enough. You need the full debug mode to see Scenario checking.

So you need to launch sympa.pl with the "-d" option and grep the output because sympa will remain in foreground and issue a lot of logs.

Something like "sympa.pl -d | grep Scenario::verify" should do the trick.

You will see all the rules parsed in the order they are parsed (though you will not have any other information that the fact they were parsed). The last that appears is the one that was evaluated to "true", or the last in the scenario.

Regards,

David