en - Re: [sympa-users] all closed mailgroups open for the public

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] all closed mailgroups open for the public
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:16:19 +0200

Hi Tom,

We miss some crucial informations to help you: The exact version of Sympa you're using, the logs when somebody accesses the subscribers list, the review scenario you're using and, in addition, the review.tt2 template responsible for displaying the subscribers informations. It is not supposed to display any password, so something must have been added to this template that displays it.

Regards,

David

P.S. : By the way, you should subscribe to the sympa-users mailing list if you want to receive all the answers to your query.