en - [sympa-users] problem with misterious magic topics on main wwsympa page

  • From: Riccardo Veraldi <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] problem with misterious magic topics on main wwsympa page
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:38:59 +0200

Hello,

after a nessus Scan my sympa server is showing strange topics strings in the topics home page like

nessus
snoop
SnoopServlet
struts

I found these entries in the sympa database under logs_table.
I deleted them, and apparently everything was back to normality.

Now after a few weeks these strange topics entries are appearing again and disappearing
upon a Reload in the browser of the main sympa page...
I am sure there is no cache in the browser.

I have been searching everywhere and I Could not find any existence of the topics mentioned above
in the DB or elsewhere so I am unable to delete these topcis from the main sympa Home page.

Any hints ?
Where wwsympa is reading those topics, and why prints them ?

Anyway Nessus is able to do a sort of SQL injection and write topics during a nessus SCAN on sympa.

my sympa version is 6.0.1 on Centos 5.5

thank you very much

Riccardo