en - [sympa-users] Issue with XML file for list creation

  • From: Peter Polkinghorne <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Issue with XML file for list creation
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:50:58 +0100

I have been using sympa.pl --create-list to migrate lists from our old
PP/Exim set up to Sympa. This seems to partially work in that the list is
created and the owner set, but some of the supplied XML seems to be ignored.
The particular items that are ignores are: owner-include, subject. We are
running Sympa 6.0.3 and here follows a sample XML file:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<list>
<listname>sympa1</listname>
<subject>Sympa test 1</subject>
<owner_include multiple="1"><source>std-mods</source></owner_include>
<type>brunel-list</type>
</list>

Can anyone see anything wrong with this or encountered any similar problems?

Is there any further logging available to indicate what is going wrong?

Thanks

--

Peter Polkinghorne
Computer Officer (Systems)