en - Re: [sympa-users] message.footer not accepting non mime options

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: Jason Laster <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] message.footer not accepting non mime options
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:32:08 -0700

Am I missing something? Why are you creating a footer_type custom_var? Why aren't you just specifying

footer_type append

in the list's config?

On 6/18/10 9:15 PM, Jason Laster wrote:
Additional investigations have turned up that in spite of setting the
footer_type variable Sympa is ignoring this.

In the config file of my virtual list I have the following
----snip from config----

custom_vars
value append
name footer_type

----end snip---

So it should assign footer_type==append, however this is not the case. If I
change the default variable to append in List.pm it works as expected.

----snip from List.pm----

'footer_type' => {'format' => ['mime','append'],
'default' => 'append',
'gettext_id' => "Attachment type",
'group' => 'sending'
},

----end snip----

Any Thoughts on this. I can simply hack the .pm file, but I'd rather have
this as an option on a list by list basis.

Jason