en - [sympa-users] messages in bulkspool_table not in bulkmailer_table

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] messages in bulkspool_table not in bulkmailer_table
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Today I was investigating why our mysql disk space use has been growing
very fast since upgrading to 6.0.1, and I discovered that the
bulkspool_table has 1800 entries in it, while the bulkmailer_table has no
entries. So, somehow messages are not being removed from bulkspool_table
appropriately sometimes.

Has anyone seen this happen? Any ideas where I should start looking for
causes for this?

Thanks,
Kristina