en - [sympa-users] sympa 6.0.1 - Using Oracle, the logs for a list are not displayed

  • From: Eddy Beliveau <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa 6.0.1 - Using Oracle, the logs for a list are not displayed
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:12:59 -0500

Hi!

I'm using 6.0.1 with Oracle db and had the same problem as reported by Peter DiCamillo
"Using Oracle, the logs for a list are not displayed"

We applied the proposed simple patch from the following ticket and it worked like a charm.
https://sourcesup.cru.fr/tracker/?group_id=23&atid=167&func=detail&aid=6094

Can you please apply this to the current stable version 6.xx ?

Thanks and have a nice day
Eddy

--
Eddy Beliveau
HEC Montreal

  • [sympa-users] sympa 6.0.1 - Using Oracle, the logs for a list are not displayed, Eddy Beliveau, 02/24/2010