en - Re: [sympa-users] Misfunction of German webmail provider WEB.DE FreeMail

  • From: Serge Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Misfunction of German webmail provider WEB.DE FreeMail
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:52:08 +0100

Hi Paul

On 15/02/10 22:33, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Disabling X-Loop-detection should not be recommended for obvious reasons
> why it was introduced in the first place? On the other hand I cannot
> remember having seen a loop before.

You should grep "Ignoring message which would cause a loop (X-Loop:" in
your logs. I did it for last 3 mounth and count 812 loop detection.

Some of thoses loops are comming from stupid guys who cross subscribe
lists one to the other, some commes from crazy mailer that route
messages using the "To:" headers and there are probably some other cases.

Regards
Serge