en - [sympa-users] Sympa does not redistribute messages after upgrade to 6.0.1

  • From: "Rustam" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa does not redistribute messages after upgrade to 6.0.1
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:23:45 +0300

Hello All!

I plan to upgrade my Sympa 5.4.7 installation to 6.0.1. To test this I've
setup a virtual server (Debian 5), installed Sympa 5.4.7 from source and
transferred configuration files and the database from my production server.
This seems to be working fine.

Than I've upgraded Sympa to 6.0.1. After that messages are not redistributed
among mail list subscribers. The incoming message is processed and archived
without an error but no messages sent to list subscribers. I've checked
sendmail and sympa logs and found no errors there. Sympa debug does not show
any problem as well.

Any advice ?

Best regards,
Rustam.