en - Re: [sympa-users] selective moderation

  • From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] selective moderation
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:29:24 -0800

I'm happy to.

But...

Could you provide guidelines for implementing it? If it is not too far-reaching, I would either attempt it or ask one of our volunteers to.

Since I don't think it's been entered yet, I will do so, and add the description of the Mj2 implementation.

(I realize I could also repurpose the blacklist for this, but its original purposes are still valuable.)