en - [sympa-users] Web Page Directory

  • From: Kristi Aho <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Web Page Directory
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:02:50 -0400

Hello. I’ve set up a server to test an upgrade. It was initially set up
using our production /home/sympa files, but I created a new test robot and
renamed and copied files over from the production robot. Things seem to be
working fine (so far) except for one issue. Sympa is building the web site
using the files in /home/sympa/bin/etc/web_tt2 instead of the files found in
/home/sympa/etc/robotname/web_tt2. I’ve compared all the config files I can
find and gone over them several times, but I’m just not seeing the error.
Can anyone offer a suggestion about why this may be happening? Thanks.
-Kristi

  • [sympa-users] Web Page Directory, Kristi Aho, 10/23/2009