en - [sympa-users] Limiting the value of 'Archives' setting

  • From: Wendell Epps <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Limiting the value of 'Archives' setting
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:29:13 -0400

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to limit the value for the maximum
number of months for the archives. We would like to limit archives to a
maximum of 12 months to save on disk space. We have switched just about all
of our current lists to that setting (if an archive is available), but we
want to prevent users from going into their list settings and increasing that
value higher than 12. I tried searching for this, but to no avail. All help
will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Wendell Epps
Enterprise Messaging & Collaboration
IT@JH - Mt. Washington
e: address@concealed
p: 410.735.7353
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.