en - [sympa-users] Error importing users from ldap data-source

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Error importing users from ldap data-source
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:30:02 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm running sympa 6.0B2 and I'd like to configure a list which imports users
from an ldap server(openldap proxy to an AD). My configuration is the
following:

include_ldap_query
attrs mail
ssl_ciphers ALL
filter (MEMBEROF=CN=Admins,OU=my groups,DC=mydomain,DC=gr) // there's a space
in this dn, could that be an issue?
name ldap-users
host ldap.mydomain.gr
use_ssl no
timeout 30
suffix dc=mydomain,dc=gr
ssl_version sslv3
scope sub
select first

The web interface gives me the error:
'Internal server error(edit_list) - failed to include members'

And every 1 hour I receive the mail:

Sympa could not include subscribers from external data sources ; the
database or LDAP directory might be unreachable.
Check Sympa log files for more precise information

I checked the logs and I didn't found anything related. In my ldap server's
log
I see no connection attempt from my sympa server. There's no firewall between
these two machines, if I run ldapsearch works perfectly. I've also tried to
use ip for my ldap server in case it was a dns problem, but the results were
the same. What else should I check?

thank you,
Stella

  • [sympa-users] Error importing users from ldap data-source, stella, 09/30/2009