en - [sympa-users] sympauser cookie and upgrading to Sympa 5.4

  • From: Steven Peterson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympauser cookie and upgrading to Sympa 5.4
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:55:09 -0400

We recently upgraded from Sympa 5.3.1 to 5.4.7 and are having trouble
with our authentication. We used to have an external application
authenticate the user, set the sympauser cookie, then redirect the
visitor's browser to the /sympa page at the destination sympa site.
This no longer works and I see there is new session management in
Sympa 5.4. Can we still authenticate externally and pass in a cookie
or post to a sympa URL to start a session?

- Steve