en - Re: [sympa-users] reception modes

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Marc Meurrens {HMp} <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] reception modes
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:35:19 +0200

Marc,

No problem, Good to read everything is OK for you now.

Regards,

David

Marc Meurrens {HMp} a écrit :
address@concealed"> Hello David,

David Verdin a écrit :
address@concealed"> Hi Marc,

Maybe I don't understand your problem correctly, but why a summary reception mode would not be enough? After all, subscribers receive a weekly message containing just links to the messages.
Yes.
This is what I expected.
And...effectively, it works so.
There is no bug at all.
Eveything is now fine for me.

address@concealed">The summary reception mode does NOT send both the summary and the messages. If a user set
I have tried the several reception modes
(including the "summary" and "digest" modes)
by sending to different of my addresses.
I made a confusion between the mail received by the 'user' in
summary mode and the 'user' in digest mode.

I was probably tired and the very very very small excuse I may invoke
is a confusion (in french) I made between the title of the summary report
(SU:"Résumé..." -> "Sommaire"... des messages de la semaine)
and the similar title of "the table of content" of the digest...
(SU:"Compilation" -> "Sommaire"... de cette compilation)

Sorry to have disturbed two mailing lists with my mistake!

Regards
</marc>

--
David Verdin