en - Re: [sympa-users] archive accessible for everyone after login

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Menzel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] archive accessible for everyone after login
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:27:07 +0200

Paul Menzel a écrit :
I would also like that non-subscribers who registered at the WWSympa
interface be able to view those archives. Basically public with a login
requirement.

If all that you need is that people are registered users to the Sympa server (and no subscription is needed) then a line like this:

equal([user->email],'') md5,smime -> reject
true() md5,smime -> do_it

should do it.

"sympa scenario" speaking, in the web interface context, that means that anybody who's logged in can do the action. Anybody not logged in won't be able to do it.

If you want to be sure that the user is subscribed to some list on the server, I'm afraid you will have to write a custom_condition.

Regards,

David

--
David Verdin