en - Re: [sympa-users] Message size limits?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthias Warkus <address@concealed>, Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Message size limits?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:23:27 +0200

100 MB. That's a big mail...
However, what Sympa tests is just the biggest packet it can store in your RDBMS. Sympa can handle any message size as long as the RDBMS can store a packet big enough (and such message size is allowed in the list configuration).
We will make this test parametrizable. It is not a big effort, though we won't do it right now as we are focused on releasing Sympa 6.0 stable. Please make a feature request on our tracker so that your suggstion is not forgotten.

Regards,