en - Re: [sympa-users] SOAP

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SOAP
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:54:59 +0200

Hi Adam, Matthias,

Well there was clearly a lack of documentation about this tool, so I wrote this help: https://www.sympa.org/manual/soap#the_test_command_line_soap_client

Warning : I found something broken in the latest version of sympa_soap_client.pl. It is now fixed in bothe the trunk and the 6.0 branch. So apply this patch before trying to use this tool: http://sourcesup.cru.fr/viewvc/viewvc/trunk/soap/sympa_soap_client.pl.in?r1=6149&r2=6148&pathrev=6149

Best regards,

David

Adam Bernstein a écrit :
Let me try that again in a much briefer form:

Can anyone tell me or help me figure out how to use the sympa_soap_client.pl script to test basic functioning of the Sympa SOAP interface? I'm feeling quite stupid about it, and I would greatly appreciate any help. The specific question, at least initially, is: What is the full syntax to connect to the SOAP server and issue the 'info' command on a list?

Thanks much!

adam

--
David Verdin