en - Re: [sympa-users] SYMPA "from" name

  • From: Simon Taylor <address@concealed>
  • To: Jobst Schmalenbach <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] SYMPA "from" name
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:21:07 +1000

But if it comes from "Barrett ListServer" (in my case) it would be obvious
what that means, especially if you entered your email address into a subscription box
10 minutes earlier!

The 1600 odd people that are subscribed to one of our lists contain Managers,
sales people, HR and so on and I had a few people having had some troubles
due to their low knowledge.

We have a similar problem. It would be nice if the name was configurable.

Cheers,

Simon Taylor

P.S. Over 40 but a geek ;-)