en - [sympa-users] Automatic list creation & custom user attributes

  • From: Matt Adams <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Automatic list creation & custom user attributes
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:07:08 -0400

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any success using custom user attributes as provided natively with Sympa for automatic list creation?

For example, I'd like to create a special list based on the number of people who have subscribed and also have a specific country selected as part of their custom user attributes.

Any suggestions or directions for accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
--
Matt Adams
Development & Network Services

  • [sympa-users] Automatic list creation & custom user attributes, Matt Adams, 06/04/2009