en - RE: [sympa-users] Message sending by clicking on web interface

  • From: Philip Crandall <address@concealed>
  • To: "'Umut Arus'" <address@concealed>, "'address@concealed'" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Message sending by clicking on web interface
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:41:46 -0500

Whoops...forgot to reply back to the list as well before. Glad that worked
for you.

As for your other question, it involves modifying the line in
/home/sympa/[bin]/etc/web_tt2/main.tt2:

You can change that to either a mailto link or do something like:
path_cgi %]/compose_mail/[% list %]">[% list_protected_email

Cheers,
Philip