en - [sympa-users] Sympa running on Windows server?

  • From: Wade Brainerd <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa running on Windows server?
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:14:48 -0400

Hi, has anyone tried to run Sympa natively under Windows?

My organization uses Sympa to manage a few internal mailing lists.
Our server runs Windows Server 2008, so we have to put Sympa in a
Virtual Machine with port 25 forwarded to it.

I would prefer if we could run Sympa natively on the host OS using
ActivePerl. Has anyone attempted to do this? The main issue would be
the need to duplicate the Unix MTA layer somehow.

Thanks,
Wade Brainerd